us

us
nothing makes a girl fall in love like rescue from being tied up on a set of train tracks

Friday, January 4, 2013

15 days.

we're all marriage licensed up. i became a little stressed in the process, but (soon to be) husband brought me back to calm again, as always. :)

15 days, and he goes from (soon to be) to just "husband".

i met him at his work tonight to deliver him some fuel in a cup (starbucks). he invited me in to giddily show me off to his night crew, which completely boosted my feel good outlook--who doesn't like to be bragged about?! :) --especially when it's their 6'2 240lb fiance who can build a house with his bare hands doing it giddily!

he's incredible. i am blessed. he calms me, encourages me, and makes me laugh even when i'm wearing my stress/cranky/fussy pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment